♡Amanda's Words & Blurbs ♡
My favourite movie ever.
R.I.P Robin Williams (1951 - 2014)
Viking Boat, Njardar by P. Bhatt on Flickr.
homemade home grown home steak tacos authentic salsa jalapeño tomato food blog foodie
Made some steak tacos with homemade salsa using my homegrown jalapeños & tomatoes!
homemade bacon cheeseburger Dinner macaroni cheese foodie food porn food pics
Dinner tonight! Cheeseburgers w/ bacon & red onion in the meat w/ macaroni & cheese
plated pics food food porn cooking Love meatballs mint tomato
My two dishes came in! Meatballs with zucchini, blackened tomatoes and mint!
this guy is legend
Try your own MasterChef Mystery Box at Home with platedmeals
for FREE! Plated is now offering 50 free boxes to MasterChef fans. Click here
to get yours!
Plated delivers ready-to-cook ingredients and chef-designed recipes to your door so that you can create a delicious meal without the hassles of recipe hunting and grocery shopping. All of the fresh, specialty ingredients arrive per-portioned so that you can relax and enjoy the cooking experience.
Get a FREE Plated Box now!
I totally just ordered this!
bball basketball weather Nice day sun sunny breakfast bacon Egg whites
Nice day to shoot some hoops. Had to make some late breakfast after
queued posts - currently at beat-herder festival! will reply to any messages when i’m back! xXx
if you want a promo when i’m back, follow me on instagram (@_veelight) and message me your username on here!
That’s a mighty fine silo you got there…
Although, truthfully…I voted for this guy. Forever my teen choice 💘 #analog #film #contax
Healthy Hummus Jalapeño Poppers &
Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce
submitted by jerryjamesstone
1 can garbanzo beans (reserving 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
Roasted Tomato Sauce
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 pearl onion
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1/4 tsp corn starch
Jalapeño Poppers with Garbanzo Crust
4 jalapeño peppers
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp milk
2 tbsp whole wheat flour
1/4 cup olive oil
pinch of cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper
1. To make the hummus, combine the garbanzo beans, olive oil and salt into a food processor and puree until the mixture is smooth and whipped.
2. To make the sauce, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a small fry pan over a medium heat. Add the grape tomatoes and pearl onion, cooking until charred on both sides. Transfer to a food process and puree until very smooth. Transfer to a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, adding in salt, tomato paste, brown sugar, and vinegar. Bring to a simmer and whisk in corn starch to thicken.
3. Slice jalapeño peppers, removing seeds and pith. Fill each one with hummus.
4. In a small fry pan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over a medium high heat. Add in 1/4 cup of reserved garbanzo beans and fry for about 2 minutes, til golden brown. Transfer to paper lined bowl. Add flour, bread crumbs, fried garbanzo beans and a pinch of salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to food processor. Pulse until beans are ground.
5. Whisk together egg and milk. Dip stuffed jalapeños in the egg mix and then roll them in the garbanzo-flour mix, shaking off any excess. Bake all poppers on a prepared baking sheet for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F, until golden brown.
6. Serve poppers with tomato sauce drizzled over the top.
Simply beautiful ~
William Hogarth | Marriage à-la-mode: 2. The Tête à Tête | 1743
SUNFLOWERS | via Tumblr on We Heart It
homemade frosting muffins Mango Strawberry fruit cream cheese yummy delicious
Homemade mango- strawberry muffins with a cream cheese topping
Tuesday morning wake and bake, 8:58am
- For some, it’s the last real taste of innocence, and the first real taste of life. But for everyone, it’s the time that memories are made of -
Stand by Me (1986) - Rob Reiner
ms multiple sclerosis brain disease damage ms sucks gums cure avonex
I mean, I write poems in these songs dedicated to you.
Sunflowers, version four (1888), Vincent van Gogh / Poetic Justice, Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake
completely inspired by the simplicity of the spring rolls and salad @nourishandevolve posted awhile back. two ingredient spring rolls? yes plz, so quick and delicious
cheese puffs cheese puffs yum food porn foodie food blog blog follow
Made homemade cheese puffs! Lol
Garlic bread Italian spagetti cook cooking dinner food blog foodie food porn
Homemade spaghetti sauce & garlic bread !
homemade jam Raspberry yummy delicious berries red Love blog
Made some homemade raspberry jam!
Is it weird that i would love to visit here. I don’t know there’s something about the idea of this town left abandoned that fascinates me.
The amusement park in the abandoned city of Pripyat. The park was to be inaugurated on 1 May 1986, but the Chernobyl accident on 26 April 1986 left the amusement park derelict forever. After the accident, inhabitants of Pripyat were evacuated by the Soviet government but were promised that they would be able to return to their homes soon. Since 1986, Pripyat has been a ghost town.