Rope tutorial #1:
For this harness, use a rope that is +/- 12-15 meters.
1. Find the middle of the rope and tie two knots from there on: get a small loop at the end and the space between the two knots has to be big enough to fit a head through.
2. Get your sub’s head through the two knots.
3. Add more knots along the length of the body. The more knots you tie, the more rope is needed. Try to place the knots with equal spacing inbetween for a symmetrical look.
4. Pass the two ends of the rope via the groin to the back (make sure it isn’t too tight at the tailbone)…
5. …where you pull it through the small loop.
6. When pulled through, pass the loose ends to the front via the chest.
7. Pull through to the space between the upper knots and go back again.
8/9. Go back and forth like 6/7. until you got your harness completed all the way down the torso.
(Picture 9 doesn’t show the bottom rope sideways, like shown in 14.)
Make sure the ropes are tightly tied evenly along the body, for comfort and best results visually.
10. When done pulling through the spaces between the knots, get to the back and intertwine the ropes, so one is going up and the other going down.
11. Get your sub’s hands between the loose ends of the rope.
12. Wrap the rope around the wrist vertically a couple of times…
13. …and finish off by wrapping around the rope between the wrists.
14/15. Ta da!
Mistakes are to be made, errors make up good lessons.
No rights can be derived from the foregoing information.
Look! My boyfriend made y'all a little bondage tutorial, so get your ropes out and try it out on your boy or girl! I’d love to see some pics of your harnesses, haha.. ^-^
Just experiment a little with the basis and I’m sure you can come up with improvisations/alterations that look just as hot and are just as restricting. =)