Been quiet lately, but heres some Elsa progress! I’ve been working on her on and off since December. I hand painted vinyl sheets to my liking and cut out each individual sequin/ice chip, and layered them to achieve the desired gradient effect. The chips on the lower half of the corset have a layer of iridescent mesh fabric glued on to blend nicely with the skirt. Lots more bling to go.
Made a lot of headway on Elsa these past 2 days! I used Simplicity 5006 as a starting point, which was alright but kinda big. I took it in at the sides, trimmed it at the bust line and the bottom “v”, and added steel boning. I used both flat stays and spiral steel.