15 WAYS TO HELP YOUR LITTLE COME OUT AND PLAY…
Slipping in and out of little space is common for littles.
There is no one way to make a little come out to cuddle and play, because every little is different. The same way, every relationship is different.
The ability to slip in and out smoothly depends upon the trust, communication, and safety built up between a Daddy and his little.
So, I decided to make a list of fifteen ways a Daddy can help his little feel “little”, and a few words You can say to make it easier for her to come out to play.
1. Randomly bring Your little a juice box and fishy crackers.
“Let me get that straw, sweetie pie. That is a very big job.”
2. Brush your little’s hair and tell her how pretty she is.
“Daddy’s pretty little princess has no more tangles.”
3. Help put on and tie your little’s shoes.
“Come here, princess, and let Daddy help you with those.”
4. Choose what she will wear for the day.
“Daddy would like you to wear this skirt and heels baby doll. you are Daddy’s most beautiful possession.”
5. Buckle Your little up when You get into the car.
“Safety first, little lady.”
6. Make voices for her stuffies and have them give her tons of kisses.
“Oh, what a pretty little girl. Kissies little girl!”
7. Take her to the park and push her on the swing.
“Wanna go higher baby girl? Daddy will catch you if you fall.”
8. Hold her hand while crossing the street or walking through busy stores.
“Daddy’s hand, little lamb. It’s My job to keep you safe and protected.”
9. Kiss her tears and threaten to harm someone.
“Who are we hurting today, princess? No one makes my baby cry and gets away with it.”
10. Take her on a little date.
“Put on your prettiest dress and a high ponytail with a bow young lady. Daddy is taking you out, and I want to show off my precious little girl.”
11. Pack her a lunch for school or work and leave a little note and a small treat.
“Daddy wanted to pack a little something sweet for his sweetie. Love you little lamb.”
12. Enforce rules and punishments.
“You forgot to tell Daddy where you were going young lady. I am very upset with you. Come here, slip of your panties, and bend over my knee.”
13. Take the day off to just be with Your little.
“Daddy put off everything just for you, Princess. We are going to play and cuddle all day.”
14. Take your little out to eat and allow her to order off the kids menu and color pictures with her.
“Excuse me miss. I have no problem being charged extra, but she is going to order off the children’s menu. Can you please bring her drink with a lid and straw. Now go ahead, and pick anything you want baby doll.”
15. Play or tease her to get her to smile.
“Hey pouty princess, why so cranky. My little girl is so grumpy today. Just playing baby. you look beautiful even with a frown.”